The website www.kingdom-of-loot.com and the ARPG MMO KINGDOM·OF·LOOT are operated by EPICBEYOND Studios.
Terms & Conditions:
EPICBEYOND Studios disclaims all warranties for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information presented on this website. EPICBEYOND Studios is not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or not-use of the presented information. EPICBEYOND Studios reserves the right to supplement, change or delete parts of the website or the whole website, or even to close the service temporarily or finally. The following of our websites contain links to other pages on the internet: kingdom-of-loot.com as well as all connected subdomains. We would like to expressly emphasise the fact that EPICBEYOND Studios has no influence whatsoever on the design or the content of any of the websites to which these links refer. For this reason EPICBEYOND Studios cannot take responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or general quality of the information supplied by these websites. Also, EPICBEYOND Studios expressly disassociates itself from any content presented on said websites. This declaration applies to any link to external websites to be found on one or more of our websites, as well as to any kind of content these external websites may contain.
All materials, content and forms contained on this website - especially the game client - is/are the intellectual property of EPICBEYOND Studios and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, altered or displayed without EPICBEYOND Studios express written permission.
KINGDOM·OF·LOOT Service Agreement:
This agreement describes the terms on which EPICBEYOND Studios offers you access to an account for being able to play the online role playing game "KINGDOM·OF·LOOT". By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept the terms and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents to play this game. You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services "as is". We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account. We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay.
- EPICBEYOND Studios collects, processes and uses personal data for the conclusion and execution of a user's service agreement with EPICBEYOND Studios. Personal data comprises stock data such as name, email, hometown of a user as well as usage data such as account number, password and IP address.
- EPICBEYOND Studios collects the usage data that is automatically determined and transmitted by web browsers or any other client software whenever EPICBEYOND Studios's website kingdom-of-loot.com or any other of EPICBEYOND Studios's websites is used. Such usage data includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser version, access time, information on the type and the aim of requests and data about hardware and software of the user's computer system. It is saved in protocol files, with some of the information being stored in anonymous form. Among other purposes, this data is used by EPICBEYOND Studios for the compilation of anonymous statistical surveys on the use of their online services and for the error analysis and the optimisation of their service.
- EPICBEYOND Studios uses, among other things, cookies to collect, process and use usage data in order to allow, for instance, the management of accounts and of personal settings, the participation in the discussion forum, and the use of further personalised services.
- EPICBEYOND Studios collects, processes and uses stock and usage data, to the extent that is necessary in individual cases, if it is required to reveal and to stop fraudulent behaviour or any other form of using EPICBEYOND Studios's services which violates legal regulations or the service agreement. In particular, EPICBEYOND Studios reserves the right to log, process and use information such as the time and the content of conversations and expressions of opinion that take place in their online services if there are complaints, reports or other credible indications of behaviour that violates legal regulations or the service agreement, for example the serious insulting of other users. This regulation extends to all parts of EPICBEYOND Studios's online service, including, but not limited to, guild channels, private channels and private messages.
- EPICBEYOND Studios collects, processes and uses personal data in connection with complaints and requests to their user support in order to comply with requests in as efficient and satisfactory a manner as possible. Data that is collected for such purposes includes, but is not limited to, the email address, the date of the contact and its content. Also, EPICBEYOND Studios processes and uses this data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the optimisation of their customer support.
- EPICBEYOND Studios collects, processes and uses personal data for the purpose of conducting marketing actions such as the sending of emails that contain general information or promotional content, provided that the user agreed to receiving such emails separately during the account creation process or at any later time by selecting the option "Newsletter" on the account page. Every user can unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information at any time by deselecting the aforementioned account option "Newsletter". Also, EPICBEYOND Studios processes and uses personal data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the purpose of improving their range of services.
- EPICBEYOND Studios displays character names to all visitors on all of EPICBEYOND Studios's websites as well as to all users in their online services in connection with certain game activities of a user in order to allow other users to selectively contact this user. This occurs, for example, when the user uses characters online, when they act as parts of character associations, or possibly when they are registered in high score lists. Furthermore, EPICBEYOND Studios generally makes usage data of characters, for example the time of its most recent use or information on its death, available to all visitors on all of EPICBEYOND Studios's websites as well as to all users in EPICBEYOND Studios's online services. EPICBEYOND Studios makes information, such as the record of rule violations or the list of defeated characters, available to certain other users, who have a supervisory role among the community of users.
- In so far as the transfer of data to third parties is not explicitly allowed by law, especially by the German BDSG, EPICBEYOND Studios passes on personal data, to the extent that is necessary, to law enforcement and supervisory authorities for the purpose of preventing dangers to the national or public security as well as for the prosecution of criminal offences.
- Third parties may possibly be based in countries outside of the European Union, but they are bound to protect personal data to the same extent as EPICBEYOND Studios. EPICBEYOND Studios will not, aside from the aforementioned cases, pass on personal data to third parties, and solely employees of EPICBEYOND Studios have access to personal data in order to fulfil the tasks specified above.
- Users can revoke their declaration of consent to the processing of their personal data as specified above anytime with future effect by sending an email to email@example.com. In case of revocation, their accounts at EPICBEYOND Studios will be blocked, and EPICBEYOND Studios's personalised services will no longer be available via these accounts.
In KINGDOM·OF·LOOT we offer certain virtual currencies for sale or, in our discretion, as free promotions. Virtual currencies can be redeemed (ie used) to acquire certain digital goods / services, which we describe below as "Items". If you obtain virtual currency, you must check that it has been correctly credited to your account and tell us immediately if not.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE that virtual currencies are subject to very important restrictions:
- Virtual currency expires and will be deleted if it has not been redeemed within a certain period after acquisition so you should redeem it as soon as possible. The expiry period is whatever we specify when you acquire the virtual currency or, if we haven't specified a time limit, three months from acquisition.
- Unless we say otherwise on our website, virtual currency can only be redeemed within the world of the game where you acquired it. Each game may contain one or more virtual currencies. We may at any time change or remove any or any type of Item for which virtual currency can be redeemed as well as the amount of virtual currency needed to acquire a particular Item. You may only redeem virtual currency for Items on offer at the time of redemption. Unless we say otherwise on our website, virtual currencies are specific to a particular EPICBEYOND Studios Product, and one virtual currency used in relation to one EPICBEYOND Studios Product may not be exchanged for another virtual currency for use in relation to another EPICBEYOND Studios Product. In addition, unless otherwise stated, each virtual currency is independent and is not exchangeable for any other virtual currency in the same EPICBEYOND Studios Product.
- Virtual currency does not have any inherent value and is not your own private property. You can only use them to acquire those Items which we decide in our discretion to offer in return for virtual currency. We do not provide any cash or refunds for virtual currency (except as required by law) and virtual currency does not have any real-world value. Virtual currency is for your personal use only. You must not sell or transfer it or make it available to anyone else or attempt to do so or encourage anyone else to do any of these things. Virtual currency and Items have no monetary value. Virtual currency and Items can never be redeemed for real world money, goods or any other item of monetary value. We may impose additional restrictions concerning the acquisition or redemption of virtual currency and Items. For example we may cap the amount of virtual currency which can be acquired or held or redeemed in any particular period or we may impose restrictions based on your country of residence. Certain Items may also only be available to certain persons, such as those who have separately acquired a subscription.
- We may restrict access to or delete virtual currency or Items if you failed to apply to all the above rules, if the virtual currency was awarded in error or if a payment for virtual currency is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed.